Regardless of your immigration law obstacle, we at SwagatUSA are here to help. We offer a wide array of services to best serve our client’s interests.
Although we are based in Chicago, IL, we assist clients from around the globe in English, Spanish, Hindi/Urdu, Gujarati, and Kachchhi. Our clients of all nationalities are always at home, and welcome at SwagatUSA.
Immigration Law Practice Areas
When immigration challenges confront your family, you need a lawyer that you can trust. We specialize in helping families solve immigration issues. Whether it be reuniting family, or keeping a family together, we do everything possible to fight for your rights.
Some of our family immigration law services include.
- Family based Visas
- Permanent Residence (Green Card) Processing/Renewal
- Citizenship and Naturalization Applications
- Adjustment of Status
- Removal Cases
- Deportation Defense
- Request for Evidence Services
- Unlawful Presence Waivers and Waivers of Certain Crimes
- Options for Victims of Crimes and Domestic Violence
We help businesses keep moving forward, by helping them plan for the future and tackle current challenges. We help businesses and entrepreneurs connect with the global talent pool so they can be competitive as ever.
Some of our business law immigration services include.
- Employment Authorization Cards
- Visa Assistance
- H-1B Visa
- E-2 Visa
- L-1 Visa
- TN Visa
- O-1 Visa
- P-Class Visas
- J-1 Waivers of Foreign Residency
- Eb-1 Priority Workers
- EB-2 Professionals With Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability – Entertainers, artists, researchers and business professionals whose work will benefit the United States culturally, scientifically, etc.
- EB-3 Skilled or Priority Workers – Professionals or other skilled workers who are interested in permanent residence and need to enter the US to perform work unique to their specific skills.
- EB-4 Special Immigrants – Foreign national religious workers and employees and former employees of the U.S. Government abroad.
- EB-5 Immigrant Investors – 10,000 visas available annually for investors who are willing to invest in businesses that lead to job growth in the United States
No two cases are alike
We understand that every case has its own unique challenges. We have the experience to make a positive impact on your specific case.
- You didn't get picked in H-1b lottery. Now what?
- What is a false claim to citizenship? What does it mean and what are the consequences?
- Obama's executive order on immigration. What does it mean for you?
- Applying for Same-Sex Marriage-Based Green Cards
- How does criminal history affect Immigration? Moral Turpitude, Shoplifting, Retail Theft, and Immigration